AIED21 Conference no longer accepts scholarship applications.
AIED will support individuals who would otherwise not be able to attend the AIED 21 conference. The Conference Scholarship will cover the full registration costs and will be granted to as many applicants as possible within a financial limit.
The purpose of the AIED Conference Scholarship is to support authors on papers accepted to AIED 21 who:
• live and work in regions of the world that are underrepresented at AIED
• are underrepresented in higher education
• cannot afford the registration fee by themselves / would not be reimbursed by their institution
Preference will be given to applicants who:
• Are able to and will attend the full virtual conference,
• Are willing to write a short summary about their experience at AIED upon request,
• Have limited or no opportunities to attend the conference without the scholarship (e.g., they are living / studying / employed in a country underrepresented at AIED).
In order to apply for the AIED Conference Scholarship, please fill out the form below. The applications will be reviewed by the Inclusion working group on a bi-weekly basis and notifications will be sent out following review.
To apply, fill out the application found here: SCHOLARSHIPS FORM
The applications will be reviewed by the Inclusion Working Group, sub-committee of the AIED Executive Committee. The applicants will be selected on the basis of demonstrated need. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis every two weeks until a financial limit is reached or by June 1, 2021.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com